Boutique Hotel Services & Amenities
- Business travel center with printer and computer access
- Walking distance to Financial District and Moscone Center
- Corporate rates and direct billing
- Direct-dial phones with voicemail
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Hearing Impaired Kit Available
- Accessible Route to Hotel Entrance and Registration Desk
- Visual Fire Alarms in Common Areas
- Accessible Path of Travel to Guest Rooms and Common Areas
For more information on our ADA compliance accessibility, please call our guest services team at
Group Bookings & Long-Term Stays in San FranciscoPlanning a group getaway to San Francisco? For bookings of 4 or more rooms, or for stays of over 10 days, The Inn at Union Square San Francisco can offer a more customized boutique hotel experience. For special group or long-term stay rates, or, to learn more about buying out the entire 30-room hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Top 5 Rated San Francisco HotelLocated just steps from the heart of Union Square in Downtown San Francisco, our independent, boutique hotel is recognized for exceptional service, attention to detail, superior comfort and amenities.
- Whether You're Here on Business or Pleasure, Your Comfort and Safety Are Our BusinessLuxury pillows and bath products, personal service, and the latest technologies are what make us one of the premiere boutique hotels in the city of San Francisco and the State of California.
- Room Service Provided by Morton's Steakhouse and Walking Distance to San Francisco's World Renowned RestaurantsWhether you'd like a rib-eye delivered to your room from the world famous Morton's Steakhouse, or if you'd like to venture out into the world of fine San Francisco cuisine, guests can choose from some of the best restaurants in the world when staying with us in Union Square.