* Bourbon Steak - Award-winning Chef Michael Mina presents a twist on the classic steakhouse experience, with American cuisine tailored to the San Francisco palate. Feast on contemporary fare made with seasonal West Coast ingredients in dishes like black truffle macaroni and cheese and duck fat fries.
* RN74 - Named after a highway in France's Burgundy region, this wine-centric restaurant showcases exceptional French cuisine. Peruse an inspired wine list and order dishes such as roasted veal sweetbreads with fiddlehead ferns, and pate de foie de canard with Armagnac and spiced cherries.
* One Market Restaurant - Farm-fresh, seasonal fare is highlighted at this restaurant, which features an open exhibition kitchen, a luxurious bar and wood-fired grill. Private dining rooms are also available.
* Morton's The Steakhouse - Dine on hearty steakhouse cuisine at this popular national restaurant, included prime aged beef, fresh lobster and chicken specialties. Enjoy flavorful cuts of steak, including a 12-ounce double-cut filet and the signature entrée: a 24-ounce porterhouse.
* Michael Mina - This Michelin-starred establishment serves contemporary American cuisine with Japanese ingredients and French influences. Experience a one-of-a-kind multi-course dining adventure with the freshest ingredients from the Bay Area.
No matter which Thanksgiving dinner in San Francisco you decide on, our boutique hotel in Union Square is a premium choice for accommodations during your stay in the city. Enjoy sumptuous accommodations, exceptional service and a convenient central location in the heart of San Francisco. Are you interested to learn more about our beautiful hotel? Please contact us today at 1 (415) 397-3510 for more information or to book your reservations.