Thanksgiving Dinner Options in San FranciscoCelebrate the holiday season and give thanks for your good fortune to be in the Bay Area, where innovative cuisine made from fresh ingredients is a way of life. From traditional feasts to multi-course meals and tasting menus to turkey leg confit, you’ll find a tasty Thanksgiving dinner, San Francisco culinary creativity and a holiday-happy crowd of fellow diners.
- Zingari Ristorante (Union Square) - Enjoy a traditional three-course meal from 1PM to 10PM for $59, or choose from a menu of Italian dishes. Visit the restaurant’s jazz club after dessert.
- The Oak Room (Union Square) - Offering a large buffet with plated entrée for $89 per person, this elegant restaurant is also adorned in vibrant local artwork.
- One Market Restaurant (Embarcadero) - Savor four courses of Thanksgiving goodness at this Michelin-starred restaurant for $89 from 1PM to 10PM.
- Luna Park (Mission) - Find bottomless drinks and full brunch menu before 2PM at this casual cafe, and a special holiday dinner from 2PM to 9PM with turkey legs confit, smoked ham and coconut cream pie.
- Ame Restaurant (South of Market) - Feast on a five-course holiday tasting menu with seating from 4PM to 8PM for $95 (wine pairings are an additional $67). Menu includes roasted guinea fowl breast and sautéed Gulf shrimp.