Feel the festive spirit of the holidays at local light displays, featuring Christmas trees, colorful lights and dazzling decorations. Soak up the cheerful atmosphere at our favorite holiday destinations:
- Macy's Tree in Union Square - Soaring over the plaza, this massive holiday tree is a dazzling display. You'll also find an outdoor ice skating rink next to it for active winter fun.
- City Hall - This elegant building shines in red and green, with a tree full of white lights in front.
- Cow Hollow - Stroll along Union Street in this shopping district to find a winter wonderland of lights, including Victorian homes decked out in their holiday best.
- Embarcadero Center - Over 17,000 magical holiday lights line the towers of the Embarcadero Center, which also features an ice skating rink.
- Huntington Park - Wander through the neighborhood of Nob Hill for a glittering thoroughfare of white bulbs and holiday cheer.
Looking for a place to stay for your holiday escape to San Francisco? Our unique boutique hotel is situated near Union Square, and features plush rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi, in-room dining from Morton's Steakhouse, and 24-hour concierge services. Would you like to know more about attractions in San Francisco, things to do over the holidays, or lodging at our boutique hotel? Please contact us directly at 1 (415) 397-3510 for more information.