Golden Gate Bridge in San FranciscoWith its iconic orange towers, sweeping cables and Art Deco design, the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the world's most spectacular bridges. A marvel of modern engineering and the most famous symbol of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge connects the city of San Francisco to Marin County.
Hours -Open Daily. The Bridge Pavilion is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Prices -Toll is $7.25 (please note CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED at any Golden Gate Bridge toll booth)
- Film: Building of the Golden Gate at Fort Point National Historic Site
- The Bridge on the Big Screen at the Presidio Trust
- Golden Gate Bridge Splash ‘n' Dash at South End Rowing Club
- Biking and walking
- Guided tours
- Shopping at Bridge Pavilion
- Green screen photos at Round House
- Dining at Bridge Café
Before you go