- Zingari Ristorante (Union Square) - Enjoy a traditional three-course meal from 1PM to 10PM for $59, or choose from a menu of Italian dishes. Visit the restaurant’s jazz club after dessert.
- The Oak Room (Union Square) - Offering a large buffet with plated entrée for $89 per person, this elegant restaurant is also adorned in vibrant local artwork.
- One Market Restaurant (Embarcadero) - Savor four courses of Thanksgiving goodness at this Michelin-starred restaurant for $89 from 1PM to 10PM.
- Luna Park (Mission) - Find bottomless drinks and full brunch menu before 2PM at this casual cafe, and a special holiday dinner from 2PM to 9PM with turkey legs confit, smoked ham and coconut cream pie.
- Ame Restaurant (South of Market) - Feast on a five-course holiday tasting menu with seating from 4PM to 8PM for $95 (wine pairings are an additional $67). Menu includes roasted guinea fowl breast and sautéed Gulf shrimp.
By submitting this form, you consent to share the comment along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.