French Quarter San FranciscoExperience a little bit of the Left Bank on the West Coast when you visit San Francisco’s’ French Quarter. Situated on Claude and Belden Lanes near Union Square, the French Quarter features charming cafes, restaurants and bars. Stroll the tree-lined streets and find traditional French cuisine, live jazz on the weekends and authentic French-style zinc bars. Bastille Day (July 14) in the French Quarter is a big celebration of French-Americans and Francophiles, and Belden Place is the epicenter of all the action. No matter when you’re in the French Quarter, you’ll find high quality cuisine and an atmosphere of savoir-faire at restaurants, cafes and bars all over the neighborhood. Some of our favorite eateries in the French Quarter San Francisco include:
- Plouf – Romantic French bistro with a focus on fresh seafood specialties (40 Belden)
- Café Bastille – Elegant yet casual French café with authentic crepes (22 Belden Place)
- Café Claude – Live jazz and imported furnishings from Paris with classic French dishes (7 Claude Lane)
- Le Central Bistro – Excellent lunch menu with open windows and tasty steak pommes frites (453 Bush)
- Gitane Restaurant – Funky, freewheeling restaurant serving French, Spanish & Moroccan cuisine (6 Claude)
With European charm and a central location steps from the French Quarter, our luxurious hotel is an exceptional choice for your stay in the Bay Area. Discover plush rooms and suites with stylish décor, friendly service and ample amenities. Stay in the heart of the city and experience the best of this incredible destination. Would you like to know more about the French Quarter, San Francisco attractions or reservations at our boutique hotel? Please contact us at 1 (415) 397-3510 at your convenience for more information or to book your reservations.