Christmas Shopping in Union SquareExplore one of the top shopping districts in America in the heart of San Francisco: Union Square. Centered on an outdoor plaza, this incredible retail destination is home to numerous upscale boutiques, department stores, art galleries, gift shops, restaurants and theaters. Along with amazing shopping, Union Square also offers a fun selection of holiday events and special attractions. Some of our favorites include:
- Sugar Castle Wonderland – Unveiled at 11AM on Wednesday, November 27, this spectacular sugar castle display will enchant the child in everyone.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – Macy’s fabulous tree will glow throughout the holiday season. See it light up for the first time at 6PM on Friday, November 29.
- Outdoor Ice Skating – Rent skates and cruise the ice in an exciting downtown location
- Menorah Day Festival – Discover kids activities, food, music, dancing and dreidels on Sunday, December 1 from 3PM to 6PM.
- Chanukah Festival of Lights – Honor the eighth day of Chanukah with a celebration featuring live music, arts and crafts and traditional treats on December 4 at 6PM.
- A Christmas Carol – From December 6 through 28, you can experience a music-infused production of Charles Dickens’ classic holiday story.
Enhance your Christmas shopping experience with a special vacation package from our Union Square hotel. Along with luxurious accommodations and free Wi-Fi, you’ll receive a gift card redeemable at the largest Macy’s on the West Coast. You’ll also enjoy twice daily room attendance and turndown service, complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary evening wine and cheese reception. Contact us today to find out more information about this exciting retail district or to book your holiday shopping package here: http://www.unionsquare.com/holiday-events.aspx